Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Championship CAT Show...part 4

Photo: Mr Chua Kah Soon of Goodwill Birds is one of the key organisers of this event. He was kind enough to show me around and introduce me to the owners of the participating cats.

This is such a lovely and healthy cat.



This lady must be the President of the Show...Roszanah Packer Mohamed.
She was proudly introducing her exotic cat to me.
And I could not resist carrying such a cute and lovable cat. It has beautiful fur and nice almond eyes.








Mr Chua specially brought me to have a good look at this "must see" cat.
WHOA!
BLIMEY! ( as the British used to inject)
WAH PIANG! ( Ah Beng's expression )
I would not have believed if I hadn't seen this cat with my own eyes.
It has this so, so out of this world look about it.
From head to tail, practically hairless, its unique features must be seen to be believed!
The face of this cat is what I will remember most.
Such a rarity!
They put a vest on the cat as it was air-conditioned in the Hall.
The owners are mighty proud of this beauty.

For more reports and pictures you can go to "The Wise Old Owl" link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.No offensive language please.