Monday, March 23, 2009

The Championship CAT Show


On Sunday 22 March 2009, The Serangoon was host to a huge event...the Eagle Pack Championship CAT Show. It was a full day event that stretched from 10 am to over 5 pm.
The event drew a very large crowd of obviously cat lovers and others who wanted to learn more about these lovely feline animals.
Unk Dicko was there in the later part of the afternoon with his digital camera, the Canon Ixus 70 to hopefully capture some pretty shots.
It was more than I bargained for! In honest truth, it turned out to be a revealation for me as this was the 1st time I had seen such a show close-up.
Yes, even touching these lovely cats and chatting with their equally lovely owners about their devoted pets.
I must confess I have never seen such a collection of cats from various parts of the world.
The only cats I know are our "Singapura" local ones and some like the Persian variety.
But those that were there for the competition took my breath away for sheer beauty and uniqueness.
Super-duper is all I can say!
Check my upcoming posts for the details and the pictures.
And also the link to all the other photos taken by William's Passion photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.No offensive language please.