Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gurmit learns Ukulele from Unk Dicko


Yesterday 10th January 2009, Daisie and I was at the 50+ Singapore EXPO consumer Fair at Suntec City.
What was I doing there? To find out more check out the full story at my
" Wise Old Owl" blogsite listed at LINKs.
No joke...I was teaching our celebrity comedienne Gurmit Singh alias " Phua Chu Kang" how to play the Ukulele.
My verdict: He's a super fast learner!
He joined in when I entertained the crowd., together with 2 other friends.


The Expo continues today ( Sunday 11 January ).

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute Daisie! I got excited when I read this post about Dick playing the Ukulele. I've always been facinated with this instrument! What about the Mandolin, can you play it, Dick?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't got a Mandolin nor a Banjo..2 musical string instruments which produce very exquisite sounds.I suppose I can try them out one day.
    But believe me, there's still so much to learn and pick up with the Ukulele even though I have been playing the Uke for over 45 years.In S'pore, I have not come across anybody who has the experience I have with the Uke( since 1963 ).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome.No offensive language please.