Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sing to the Dawn..a treat by Mrs Lim H Hua !






On 16th November 2008, our MP, Mrs Lim Hwee Hua did something rather special. She booked an entire theatre hall at Golden Village Cinema, Plaza Singapura and treated her Grassroot leaders, their spouses and families to a movie.

The movie was the animated film by Media Corps "Sing To The Dawn"based on the book written by Ho Minfong.
The screening was scheduled for about 3 pm. But our registration counter was already up and being manned by 1 pm.
I was there with Daisie and the others. All photos in this post come from yours truly ( unk Dicko ). I noticed there were a few others also with cameras snapping away.
If you would like to share those pics just send them to me as email attachments or in cd file. I will do the rest.
The better way is for those of you who have pics to learn how to upload the same by posting them here yourself.
I will be able to teach you how to do that as soon as the CCC or other committees invite me to do a short coaching session before your next meeting proper starts.

In that session, I will also teach you how you can be registered as a team blog member of this website and how to post articles and pictures, among other things.

Besides the entry ticket for the show, we were all given free Coke drinks and a large serving of popcorn. Not bad at all...it made me feel like a young kid again, like I was donkey years ago!
Mrs Lim was accompanied by hubby Mr Andy Lim.




1 comment:

  1. Hey all you who are reading the posts here..did you really read through or merely glance and move on?
    If you did how come none of you spotted an obvious error and give instant feedback here? Haha...only sharp-eyed Grace did!
    She even bothered to sms to D2 who tipped me.
    Location was Plaza S'pura not Peninsula Plaza.
    Thanks Grace. Error corrected.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome.No offensive language please.