Saturday, December 6, 2008

TRUE GRIT !

Hi everyone !

This is the first time that I am doing a Blogpost. It is all very new to me but with my expert "Sifu" sitting beside me and showing me the way, somehow I have managed it.

I wanted something TRULY INSPIRATIONAL to share with all of you for my first blogging attempt.

The above video from Youtube was sent to me by my 'Sifu' and without a doubt, it is one of the most inspiring videos I've seen. I would like to share it with all of you.

If ever you feel you are disadvantaged, discouraged, sidelined and that the world is not on your side....you will feel differently, after you have watched this video.

Daisie

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mr Yip

    Thank you very much for linking our website to yours .

    I find the video on true grit extremely touching & TRULY INSPIRATIONAL. It gives me the strength to overcome when i have unhappiness. I have recommended this video clips to many of my friends to view it. We really are very fortunate compared to the handicap man.

    Best Regards
    Chua Kah Soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comments were send by email to me.
    I thought it would be great to add it here.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome.No offensive language please.