Thursday, December 4, 2008

Serangoon's hidden BEAUTIES exposed !


Hello CCC members and aspiring blog authors ....it
took me less than 6 minutes to upload these " COLLECTOR'S PHOTOS" here.
I was just with you moments ago and now am blogging again.
It's really simple!




Let 'sifu' teach all of u.




Victor refused to be exposed...so he is still a big Mystery!




BTW, I have just ADDED the following as blog "Authors" for this site.
MRS Lim H H,
Daisie Yip
Benedict Koh
Claire Ng
Wilson Low
William Teo
Poon MW
using your known email that is with me.


You now need to respond to the invitation that u will receive in your email and then create a Google Account....as I explained earlier.
Then activate it.

Cheers!
'sifu D'
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.No offensive language please.